[VIDEO] Intersections Match by Jasbina – From The Founder
Hi, welcome. My name is Jasbina Ahluwalia, and I’m the founder of Intersections Match, the only national matchmaking and dating coaching company for South Asian singles nationwide. I’m a lawyer-turned-radio-show-host, entrepreneur, matchmaker, and dating coach.
I founded Intersections Match for three main reasons.
- First, I’ve always had an interest in helping people in some meaningful way.
- Second, I realized that there was an unmet need in the South Asian community for someone to help South Asian singles navigate their way around the process of finding a significant other.
- Third, given my interests, together with my cultural and professional background, I felt I was in a great position to create a unique company meeting that need.
To further that mission, we do three things.
- First, we host Intersections Talk Radio. This is a monthly holistic lifestyle show, where we interview published authors and experts on the topics of relationships and health and wellness. Past guests include Jackie Warner of Bravo’s Intervention and New York Times bestselling author, Rachel Greenwald.
- In addition to Intersections Talk Radio, we also contribute to monthly relationship columns in publications throughout the country.
- Third, we sit on panels with various organizations throughout the country, ranging from NetIP to AAPI, Harvard Business School, Columbia and Wharton.
Our services include: