Lower Expectations For Success!
[More from Jasbina] —> [VIDEO] Intersections Match by Jasbina – From The Founder
It’s a very interesting thing. Expectations are tricky and they set you up for disappointment.
That’s across the board in all of your life.
- They can set you up for resentments and all kinds of problems.
- Expectations are very tricky. The idea is to take the right action.
- You set everything up so that it’s attracting the right people and then let go.
This is a numbers game.
In the book, I talk about how to get your numbers way up so that many more men see your profile.
- You can have it raining men.
- When the numbers are up, you will have to go quickly and efficiently through a whole bunch of people that probably will not fit the bill until you hit gold.
- You want to relax about that. You trade a few emails. You talk on the phone. You set up a coffee date in a public place and that’s it. It’s a yes or no.
All the time, you are winnowing out different people. You understand that this is what it is.
This way, you don’t get burnt out.
- You see this photo of this guy. You think, “He’s so perfect.”
- Then he writes to you and he’s so perfect. You write to him and he writes back perfectly. It’s all perfect.
- You’re in love. You’re married. You’re thinking about the future.
What happens when you meet him for the coffee date? You think, “Ugh!”
What do you think?
Should one lower their expectations in relationships? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
[More from Jasbina] —> [BLOG] How do you know when you’ve met the right one?
The above is an excerpt from Jasbina’s interview with Dr. Diana Kirschner.
The entire interview transcript is at: Diana Kirschner Interview: Online Dating Strategies
Listen to the entire interview on Blog Talk Radio: Find Your Soulmate Online – In Six Simple Steps: Diana Kirschner
Listen to the entire interview on iTunes