[VIDEO] I Work Long Hours And Find It Impossible To Meet People To Date – 3 Ideas to Meet Dates!
I work long hours and find it impossible to meet people to date. Any suggestions on where to go to meet guys?
I understand how frustrating it can be to feel you just have no time to meet people.
[More from Jasbina] —> [VIDEO] Intersections Match by Jasbina – From The Founder
Since you work long-hours, why not get double leverage from your limited personal time.
What is it that you enjoy?
Whatever your passions and interests may happen to be, there’s likely to be a relevant local class, group or event which will get you out there interacting with others who share your interest.
To get your juices flowing, I’ll give you three examples:
- If participating in sports is your thing, consider joining a co-ed league.
- If you’re a wine conisseur, why not check out wine-tastings in your area
- If you enjoy cooking, consider teaching a boiling water for bachelors class
The possibilities are endless. I love doing this exercise with my dating coaching and matchmaking clients.
The beauty of this strategy is two-fold.
- One, You know you’ll have fun doing the things you love regardless of whether or not you end up meeting someone, taking the pressure off.
- and Two, being happily engaged in what you’re doing, really being in your element, is magnetizing to guys.
Let’s explore three other ways to leverage your limited time:
- As a matchmaker to busy professionals, limited free time is one of the most common reasons people seek my services. Consider leveraging your time by retaining the services of a professional matchmaker who can find and introduce you to guys with potential.
- Online dating. I know online dating can be time-consuming, but the upside is tremendous reach and flexibility. Since the internet is available 24/7, you can find guys with potential whenever your crazy schedule allows.
- Perhaps most fundamentally, as a dating coach to busy professionals, I challenge my clients to consider whether they’re truly making the time and space in their lives for a relationship. I oftentimes say that people’s calendars and budgets reflect their true priorities.
If being in a relationship is a top priority for you, and you work long hours, don’t try to wait until you somehow manage to find someone. Make time and space now.
What Do You Think?
Do you have any advice regarding ‘I Work Long Hours And Find It Impossible To Meet People To Date – 3 Ideas to Meet Dates?’ Share your thoughts in the comments below.
[More from Jasbina] —> [INTERVIEW] Christie Hartman Interview – Find Love Online