[VIDEO] Is It Bad To Have A List Of Must-Haves In Men?
I know that lots of people caution against this, but I have a list of what I want in a man. Is this really a bad thing?
Gaining clarity regarding what you seek is a great starting point in your search for a partner.
[More from Jasbina] —> [VIDEO] Intersections Match by Jasbina – From The Founder
For many people, a list can serve as a means to gaining that clarity.
If you do create a list, make sure it’s a list which will serve you by expanding rather than limiting your pool of potential partners.
How do you do that?
Ask yourself three questions:
- First, ask yourself the’ why’ behind every item on your list. For example, if your list says the guy must have a certain degree or be part of a certain profession:
- Ask yourself exactly which qualities underlie that particular requirement.
- Could it be that you associate a certain level of intellect with those professions? If so, keep in mind that the level of intellect you seek may be found in men working in a wide variety of careers, including those which require less formal education.
- Perhaps you associate those degrees with a proven ability to work hard or persevere – what other accomplishments may indicate these abilities?
- Ask yourself whether the why speaks to your own needs, as opposed to your perception of others’ expectations.
- Second, ask yourself–who do I have to be to attract a guy having the qualities on my list? Consider that finding the right partner involves being the right partner.
- Third – Since happily married people oftentimes have found their spouses in packages different from that which they envisioned, make sure your list does not foreclose the possibility of a partner in an unexpected package .
What do you think?
Is It Bad To Have A List Of Must-Haves In Men? Share your thoughts in the comments below.