[VIDEO] Intersections Match by Jasbina – Process
Hi – Welcome . My name is Jasbina Ahluwalia – I am the Founder of Intersections Match, the Only National Matchmaking & Dating Coaching firm for (Indian) South Asian Singles Nationwide. I’m an Attorney turned entrepreneur, radio show host, matchmaker & dating coach.
Our services include:
The service provided by Intersections is different from online dating – it is highly-personalized.
As part of our normal due diligence we do criminal background checks before making any introductions and feedback after introductions is an integral part of our process.
So how does our personalized matchmaking process work?
For our matchmaking clients, our goal is to expand our client’s universe of potential matches. Matches come from many avenues such as:
1) Our nationwide ecosystem which includes:
- Our proprietary and confidential Database
- Our nationwide network of scouts and
- Our relationships with other mainstream matchmakers and dating coaches throughout the country.
2) Customized ads we place under the Intersections Banner in various avenues such as:
- Organizations & Publications focused on the South Asian Community e.g. AAPI Journal, NetIP, India Currents
- Leveraging Social Media
- Alumni magazines e.g. Harvard, Stanford, Columbia and
- Various proprietary lists we access throughout the country
3) We continually explore innovative ideas to expand the universe of potential matches for our clients.
We’re constantly looking for new ways to innovate and new ideas to expand the universe of potential matches for our clients. If you’re interested in learning more about us, do visit us at IntersectionsMatch.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.